Fire Armor gloves are the most advanced protective gloves for firefighters on the market. The one-piece shell is made of 100% 7.5 OZ Kevlar® knit fleece and gives great flexibility across the back of the hand. It’s a true three dimensional form-fitting curved finger design with inset thumb is not only comfortable but provides extensive finger dexterity. There is elastic in the writs for a tight fit and the back is lined with a layor of 6 oz. modacrylic non-melting and non-dripping liner. A double-backed Pryotect Barricade moisture barrier makes it 100% water-proof, provides resistance to viral and chemical penetration and blood-borne pathogens. Yet the material is also breathable. There is a unique, breathable adhesive coating on the finger, thumb an palm areas, meeting NFPA requirements for liner retention. The entire Fire Amor Glove is sewn with 30/3 Kevlar® thread. There is simply no more safe and advanced glove on the market for today’s firefighter.
- 60+ TPP and class leading Conductive Heat transfer protection.
- 100% Kevlar knit fleece FR water repellent with 1 Pc. back shell.
- A layered non-restrictive knuckle patch.
- Extra layer of 6 oz. modacrylic liner sewn to the back shell.
- A double backed 3 mil breathable Pyrotect Barricade moisture barrier.
- 100% water proof, viral/chemical penetration and blood borne pathogen protection.
- A layered 6 oz. 65% Kevlar/35% Nomex stitch bond FR liner.
- Five separate curved form fitting forchettes from 3.5 oz. to 4.0 oz. grain cow leather for maximum finger dexterity with a 60+ PPT rating.
- Exclusive breathable adhesive for ensuring full liner/barrier glove bonding.
- 1 piece palm 3.50 oz. to 4.0 oz. Eversoft® cow leather tanned with additives to stay soft when wet and low water absorbance with repeated soakings with a 60+ TPP rating.
- 4” Black nomex cuff with leather pull patch and hang up loop.
- This glove is proudly made in the USA with highly skilled employees.
- This glove is certified to NFPA 1971-2007 by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI).