Fire Raider Gloves are made of Eversoft® cowhide leather and are the perfect gloves to protect your hands while firefighting. They are flame and heat resistant with 3.5 to 4.0 oz smooth grain Flexor cow leather tanned with additives so they stay soft. Fire Raider Gloves meet NFPA flame resistance test standards. They have a 60+ TPP rating. Check out the long list of features of these durable, cutting-edge firefighting gloves.
• Exclusive breathable adhesive for glove bonding
• Pryotect Barricade 3 mil Barrier that is 100% waterproof, viral/chemical penetration resistant and protects against blood borne pathogens
• Five separate curved form fitting forchettes made from 3.5 oz. to 4.0 oz. grain cow leather for maximum finger dexterity with a 60+ TPP rating
• Exclusive breathable adhesive for ensuring full liner/barrier glove bonding4” Nomex® wristlet cuff with leather pull patch
• Meets NFPA 1971-2013 standard and is SEI certified
• Proudly made in the USA with highly skilled employees